People forget how fast you did a job, but they remember how well you did it.
Community Bulletin Board:
- New Buffalo Schools Recreation The New Buffalo High School volleyball coaches will be offering a morning volleyball clinic to youth ages 9 to 13 in the morning and incoming grades 9 to 12 in the evening. Coaches Dale Matteson, Susan Seifert and Nancy Mast will host the instructional periods. June 16-20, Morning Session 8:30 to 11:00 (9 - 13 year old students), Evening Session 6:00 to 8:30 (Next years' 9th to 12th grade) Cost - $30, Make checks payable to Dale Matteson, Registrations accepted at the athletic director's desk in the middle / high school office suite. Phone 269.469-6015 or Email Wayne Butler for info.
- Scottish Bag Pipes and Drums Band We are a not for profit organization. The band is a competition band and is about to be crowned the Midwest Pipe Bands Assocations, Champion Supreme of our class for the 2001 years competitions. We recently were in the Three Oaks Flag Day Parade and won the Judges award for the 2001 addition of the parade. The band does have a web site Pipersanddrummers.com if you wish to check us out. Phone 269.464.7180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
- Ambassador Davids Productions For The Best In Live & DJ Caribbean/Reggae Music.
Board Member of Reggae Ambassadors Worldwide. Please call us at 269.665.7483 or visit our website at http://www.geocities.com/caribbeanconnection2002 for more information.
- Buchanan City Fire Department wishes to encourage firefighters and their families of Berrien County to volunteer some time as Literacy Angels to collect, distribute and/or read to the kids in our communities. Gently used books are also needed. Email email@example.com for info.
- RegionNet/NW Indiana Regional Information Guide and Portal serving Chicago, Chicago Metro, Calumet Region, Harbor Country Michigan, and Northern Indiana, with additional links to Illinois and Indiana. Around Lake Michigan has also Michigan websites of interest. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
- The Lopez Foundation is a non-profit, public charity (501(c)(3)). Our current educational project is to identify, advocate and help supply supplemental math and science software resources
for students in grades 5 - 12. One of these resources is "The Math and Science Toolkit" CD-ROM
which contains over 500 software programs and resources, as well as over 1,000 internet links. Please visit our website at http://www.lopezfoundation.org to request a copy of this CD-ROM. A donation to help support this project is requested, but is not required.
- Woihanble Yuwita Habitat for Humanity Rhianna Willock is raising money for Woihanble Yuwita Habitat for Humanity, Pine Ridge Reservation, South Dakota. She will be riding the Habitat 500. (habitat500.org). Rhianna will be bicycling 500 miles July16-22 to raise donations to help build decent affordable houses on the Pine Ridge Reservation. All Donations received go directly to Woihanble Yuwita HfH and all are tax-deductable. Woihanble Yuwita HfH is a nonprofit organization. Volunteers helping to build decent affordable houses on Pine Ridge Reservation.
Woihanble Yuwita Habitat for Humanity
P.O. Box 3018
Pine Ridge, SD 57770
- Openseats.com serves as an online person-to-person trading community for individuals who want to buy or sell tickets to local sporting and entertainment events in and around Michigan. Phone 269.457.3423 or Email email@example.com for info.
- Use our Activities Pages for up to date Activities & Events or find contacts using our Community Information listings.
If you have a site name, activity, or event you feel should be included within the Harbor Country Welcome Site, please use our Information Submit Form.